You may have a trainer to work out your body, but what about a Personal Face Trainer? Cynthia Rowland is an anti-aging expert with a Facial Fitness DVD and book. She also makes house-calls and does one-on-one facial exercise routines from the East to the West coast where she walks the client through a variety of facial exercises to tone and tighten the face.
The price for this privilege is $500 for the one-time session. Clients who prefer regular visits, such as once a week or a few times a month, usually run about $150. Following is one of the exercises. This face firming exercise targets the jowls and cheeks.
- Lift your chin until you feel tension under your chin.
- While keeping your chin lifted, turn your head to the right and look over your shoulder with your eyes to the ceiling.
- Slightly open your mouth and jut your jaw and teeth forward. Hold this position for five seconds.
- Relax your face and slowly bring your head to its level position.
- Repeat three times holding these counts to 10 seconds each.
- Repeat this for the left side of your face.