RED CARPET MASCARA FOR UNDER $10

We never know exactly which mascara to buy at the makeup counter. Do you go for the expensive one?  Or, can you get away with paying a lot less?  According to celebrity makeup artist Carola Gonzalez you can get the best for much less.  Gonzalez has worked on everyone from Kari Washington to Rosario Dawson.  Guess what mascara she puts on her actresses when they’re walking the red carpet?  She uses LashBlast by Covergirl which adds volume and length.  The price is under $10!  In the video below, Carola puts the mascara on TV host Julissa Bermudez.

Tags: , ,

16 Responses to “”

1. Shirley T says:

Ok, what do we believe. The article about Cover Girl not disclosing their use of false eyelashes to get that look or the article from the makeup artist putting Cover Girl on someone that looks like she has false eyelashes

2. Kirsty says:

Mascara is the one product I HAVE to always wear…so I have lots of different ones stashed in car, gym bag, purse, etc. I think drugstore brands are just as good! I love maybeline great lash (green and pink tube). But I always try different brands.

3. Nicole says:

I like to try a lot of brands and right now use tarte, but I think I am going back to drugstore brands when that runs out. Thanks for the tip!

4. Samantha says:

I always used drugstore brands (am a big fan of Maybelline in the pink and green tube as is Kirsty) but decided to try DiorShow recently and hated it… the DiorShow blackout is a little better, but honestly I’d rather stick with the cheap stuff.

5. Ashley says:

If I could only use one aspect of makeup ~ it would be mascara. That pink n green tube has been a longstanding favorite for years! But if I’m gonna spend some $ then Lancome Defincils is the best for my everyday and night time outings.
    I will check out the Lash Blast for sure!

Covergirl has been around for ages. Maybe good old test of time stuff works. this nw Lash Blast is wonderful and works well for all types of lashes…. even false or your own. Just give drugstores a chance. Remember it isn’t always the cost of something that works…..

7. linda says:

I agree that the pink and green tube is the best. My sister uses the LashBlast and loves it.

8. Dorothy says:

I like Lancome Defenicils but I am looking for the new mascara that is liquid eyelashes. These are liquids that have tiny bits of lashes that attach themselves to your own lashes to build a great lash. I always go for the lengthening mascara’s that have bits of lashes in them.

9. Gigi says:

I’m hooked on Lancome’s Definicils as well, but I recently noted that L’Oreal’s Clean Telescopic Mascara fills in when I’m out of Lancome. I definitely agree that mascara shouldn’t be bought by brand name–there are some huge names out there who simply don’t know how to make mascara.

10. linda says:

@Dorothy Have you tried FiberWig?

11. Marylou Sakosky says:

I would had to agree BUT i went all out on myself and spent a whoppin 7 bucks an
    bought Maybelline Lash Stiletto ..GIRFRIENDS ..This is the s tuff .. I mean when they say
    Stiletto YOU wont believe how long my lashes went an soo soft ..no hard build up
    Smell like babypowderan feels like it too .. No smearing NO globs on stick –love it u gotta try it ..

12. Lisa says:

I have used ths mascara and its my #1 Drug Store mascara, its given me big bold beautiful eyelashes everytime I am in the mood for that sultry look! I love it!!

13. Veronica says:

I TOTALLY agree. This mascara is amazing and so affordable!! love love love!!

14. Diane K. says:

Although covergirl has been around forever, I rarely take the opportunity to try their products However, this mascara truly intrigues me. I love the way the eyes look. I thought this was an ad for false lashes since the lashes were so perfect, thick and luscious. Thank you for introducing me to this product. For $10, if I can get lashes that look half as lovely as those depicted in the ad, I’d be a happy camper.

Thank you beauty undercover and coverfirl again for bringing women exactly the products that will make us look beautiful and at great, affordable prices.

Diane K.
    kleimanlaw at aol dot com

15. ShericeJ says:

I like NYX babydoll better

16. As we said, there are changes that your mate could also make.
    But you have to take note that you have to plant them at least a month before
    your scheduled move so that they will have more time to grow.
    If the base is not level or rocks, adjust it by placing the plastic shims
    under the base until even and not rocking.