BETHENNY FRANKEL TOO THIN?

Bethenny Frankel stepped out in New York looking thinner than ever yesterday. The reality star has amassed a fortune thanks to her Skinnygirl line of cocktails, but is she taking it a bit too far?

14 Responses to “BETHENNY FRANKEL TOO THIN?”

1. April says:

This is the problem with women…we constantly judge each other. I say it’s between her and her doctor to decide. If she is happy then leave her alone! I know she has chosen the celectbrity lifestyle and therefore puts herself in the position to be looked at and judged but as women we judge each other way too much! Telling someone they are too thin is just as rude as telling someone they are too fat…IMO! When was the last time BU asked “is so and so celebrity too fat?”.

2. Lisa says:

Yes, I think she is too thin. I wonder though if it has to do with all the stress that she seems to be under.

3. Valerie C. says:

She looks very thin. She seems like a really nice person, I hope all is well with her :)

4. SandyB says:

Well… at least she’s eating an apple.

5. Kim says:

She is very thin but not unhealthy looking – she has muscle tone. The problem is, once a women over 40 loses too much body fat, her face looks drawn & gaunt and it’s very aging!

I agree with Kim–she looks gaunt. It’s not attractive.

She looks way too thin.

8. Monique says:

She’s a pretty small person, so I don’t think she’s too thin… Being thin is a HECK of a lot healthier than being overweight!

9. Shelagh Mayhew says:

Being healthy is a great deal better than any weight of any size, we all know someone that is overweight, I think that I still need to lose some weight at 200lb. but I am healthier than I have been in over 25years. A person needs confidence whatever size they are and that is very important. When did the size 0 zero become a real size???? I think that is a ridiculous number. Only children are that small, not grown women.

10. Maria Renna says:

I agree with Kim. I am 55 years old, and I wear a size 2; however, I am now a healthy 110 pounds at 5 feet six inches tall. I am very small boned and I do have curves. I used to weigh 101 pounds five years ago due to a very stressful job and my face looked awful. The older we get, the more we need that fullness in our faces!

11. mgibbs says:

She’s too thin….her face doesn’t look good.

12. Maria says:

Eh, I think her weight is fine but she looks tired.

13. Lennia says:

She looks like just another Skeletor but to each their own!!!!!

14. RUTA EMPAKERIS says:

She looks great, why not leave her alone???