IS THIS PHOTO TOO HOT?

An Australian Olympic swimmer is under fire for taking a bikini clad photo of herself and putting in on Twitter earlier this week. Triple gold medalist Stephanie Rice posted the picture of her in a two-piece designer swimsuit called the tomb raider.   But critics are blasting the photo saying that it is too sexy!  Really?  We say go girl!

14 Responses to “IS THIS PHOTO TOO HOT?”

1. linda says:

Agree BU, you go Girl!

2. Maria says:

Sounds like jealousy to me. She looks good!

3. Robin says:

I do not see what the big deal is. She is not naked and she looks awesome! I’d love to look that sexy. I’d wear that bikini in a heartbeat if I looked like that!

4. Nancy Jachcik says:

Unlike some bikini pics where everything “hangs and pops out” this is actually very conservative for a bikini photo. She looks great!

5. Stephanie M says:

Dang she looks good! I would do it too if I had her body. She has my support.

6. diana says:

She looks great , are they all jealous or what!

7. SandyB says:

She’s a SWIMMER. Nearly professional, even though they have to be ‘amateurs’. I hope she gets some great sponsorship deals when she’s done with the Olympics; a girl’s gotta make a living. Maybe that’s what this is — a preliminary sell of either herself or the suit. It’s actually very tasteful, I think, and it’s clearly made for a body like hers. Well done. Either way, critics need to find something else to critique. It’s downright silly to be bothered by a bikini when they could be bothered by so many other things. Like spousal and child abuse, rape, and sex slaves. You know: the little things.

8. melissa says:

It’s not sexy or too much because she doesn’t have a curvy or voluptuous feminine body. She’s boyish and athletic.

9. I am J-E-A-L-O-U-S! What a hottie…and where oh where can I find that bikini (and her personal trainer?)??? Anyone that has anything negative to say about this photo is just plain envious. XO

10. melissa says:

what’s with all the accusations of jealousy? i’m extremely healthy and there’s no way i’d want to look like a ruler. i’d be damn sad if I didn’t have hips, a defined waist, and a chest!

11. Naomi says:

Where are these critics from? The Taliban? She looks awesome–as she should, she’s an olympic athlete!! Alas, haters abound… Not me! In fact, how do I get me a Tomb Raider? So hot!!

12. Tara says:

She looks great in it there is nothing wrong with the way she looks in the suit. The bikini bottoms are ugly though, they are really small, it barely covers her vag.

13. Lennia says:

Well, I’m not jealous at all but she’s shaped like a young boy. I don’t think she looks sexy at all & I don’t see anything wrong with her posting this pic. If she’s ok with the world seeing her stick, ruler figure, more power to her. What’s the big deal – either way! And I’d personally hate it if I were shaped like this.

14. Burbank Gal says:

I don’t think the photo is “too hot”; I think the objections might be from the strappy bits, which make the swimsuit look kinda B&D.

Also, the bikini bottom is cut REALLY low to her “lady parts”, and it’s kinda snug, so she’s got the beginning of “camel toe” going on.