JENNIFER ANISTON AND HER INEXPENSIVE BEAUTY SECRETS

The former Friends star uses items like Vaseline and Cetaphil to stay looking so great.  She starts each morning with another simple – and free – technique for glowing skin. She fills her sink with water and ice cubes and dips her face in it to shrink the pores and reduce puffiness around her eyes  ‘Jen doesn’t like the thought
of surgery because she doesn’t want to look stretched, so she
has a 30-minute nightly beauty ritual,’ an  insider told Now magazine. She then applies a gentle cleanser and toner, followed by Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion.  Fresh look: The former Friends star also steams her pores and gives herself a facial massage, dipping her face in freezing cold water each morning

Next she gives herself a ten-minute facial massage to stimulate skin cells and help tighten her muscles, finishing with Dr LeWinn’s Ultra R4 Restorative Cream. Dedicated Jennifer then applies a vitamin A treatment from Anna Lotan called Rénova, which she leaves on for another 10 minutes, in which time she smooths vitamin E capsules on to her shins and elbows. The final touch is the quarter of a teaspoon of Vaseline under each eye. Read more.

8 Responses to “JENNIFER ANISTON AND HER INEXPENSIVE BEAUTY SECRETS”

1. mgibbs says:

UMMM….I not convinced. I read an article a month or so ago saying she used Mila Moursi’s
    skin care products and went to her spa for regular facial treatments and they are
    very very expensive. Sorry….I’m not buying the Vaseline!!!

Oh, celebrities! They’re just like us! I have 30 minutes a night to devote to my skincare… Pish Posh…

I’ve used ice water and cubes before some big occasions in my life–it really does shrink pores and promote a radiance! And Vaseline? What the heck? I’ve heard great things about it. I think I’ll give it a try . . .

4. jade says:

I highly doubt any of this is true. And Vaseline is known to be bad in the eye area. What ever it is that she is doing though she looks stunning!

5. linda says:

The cold water/ice cube thing is great! I do it and have several friends that do also and it does help close the pores.

6. ShericeJ says:

The only thing I believe is the cold water and ice because I do that

7. dovergirl67 says:

vaseline does wonders for eyelashes and dry skin…its a petroleum based product ladies…derived from the same stuff we put in our automobiles….use sparingly……that’s great about sharing her “secrets”…when is she gonna admit she’s been on the pointy end of the filler syringe?????

8. The hormone can be administered by injection of oral drops.
    As part of the plan you take HCG hormone in one of
    several different forms. My initial reaction to this was,”My fat reserves ARE well-stocked. It is refreshing and helps with the digestive process, it also helps to eliminate toxins from the body. Simeons states in “Pounds and
    Inches” that patients are usually not permitted to lose more than 34lbs each round. The results were truly remarkable and within a short period of time the program grew exponentially, simply by word of mouth referrals from successful patients. During this phase, keep on to monitor your weight everyday to assure that you are inside of the 2. Unlike normal dieting plans that induce the body to still crave certain foods, HCG oral drops help dieters overcome hunger. Figure out the amount of calories from fat by multiplying the grams of fat on the label by 9. This is caused by a number of other factors like genetics, overeating, and slowing down of metabolism as people age, which accounts for the difficulty of burning the food consumed by a person.