JESSICA BIEL: DID SHE OR DIDN’T SHE?

Beauty Undercover says NO she did not.  Recently these three photos surfaced on a site of the gorgeous Jessica Biel which were supposed to prove that at some stage she had her nose done.  But her nose looks exactly the same in all three photos!

13 Responses to “JESSICA BIEL: DID SHE OR DIDN’T SHE?”

I concur–no work was done! And she has a charming nose, so what is to “fix?”

2. anon says:

I think it looks different. The nose is definitely more defined and the tip has much sharper lines. The nose job isn’t super obvious (and they’re not supposed to be) but I can see a difference.

nope not a thing. maturity does make people look better sometimes. Hey let us finally hear it for aging……..

4. Mamavalveeta03 says:

I think she may just have a better makeup artist, which is the norm in Hollywood: The more “cred” you have, the better stylists you get.

5. SandyB says:

No, the end of her nose in the first picture is more bulbous than in the final one, plus the ridge is wider and looks a little crooked. Looks like the ridge was in picture 2 with the tip turned up a skosh, and then refined a bit more in picture 3. But it’s not shocking nor extreme, and she’s so beautiful, I’m not surprised to see such an excellent nose attached to her face. It’s the nature of her business — as long as she doesn’t end up looking weird.

6. Virginia says:

A definite nose job. I’ve had a nose job and can easily spot them. In the first pic, her nose is rounder. Second and third pic, her nose is more narrow. Can’t believe you guys don’t see it! This is a very common procedure in Hollywood. It looks like Britney Spears old nose when she was first starting out.

7. jade says:

I’ve wondered when I saw the movie ‘Elizabethtown’ years ago because her nose looked so different to me. It kind of does to me. But regardless she is stunning!

8. Adrian R says:

her nose is much wider in the first photo.

9. maureen grogan says:

I’ve had my nose done and I am certain Jessica had her nose reshaped as well. There was nothing wrong with her original nose, just a bit more bulbous/round at the tip. Her reshaped nose is beautiful, a tad more narrow through the bridge and more refined at the end. She’s gone from a cute girl to an absolutely stunning woman.

10. Kathy says:

Yep, she definitely had her nose reshaped. Personally, I like her orignal nose better. This new shape looks fake. She still is an attractive woman.

11. Yvonne H. says:

I don’t think she had a nose job. I agree with Denise’s post, and think its just her maturing/aging. In the first two photos she is in her teens to early twenties, the last photo is more recent and she is in her thirties.

12. FIFA 14 says:

You could definitely see your expertise in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

13. Another way you can update your site is to
    regularly check and improve upon your website’s SEO status.

She has successfully managed hundreds of company and product
    launches and public relations campaigns, beginning with the first digital network launch, the first commercial wireless phone and the first wireless data applications.
    Article Source: in business is mostly about marketing, especially online.