BEST TIME TO SHAVE YOUR LEGS AND STEP ON THE SCALE

It is always rather dreadful to step on the scale but there are times that will make it hurt less and be more accurate.  The best time to weigh yourself  is  7 a.m.   It also seems people who step on the scale daily lost twice as much weight as those who weigh-in on a weekly basis, research shows.
The best time to shave your legs is just one hour later at 8 a.m. Platelets are a critical component of the blood that allow it to clot when you cut yourself. They’re at their stickiest and most abundant early in the morning, according to research.

7 Responses to “BEST TIME TO SHAVE YOUR LEGS AND STEP ON THE SCALE”

1. Melissa says:

I don’t believe that research. Sounds like B.S. seeing as every fitness trainer and doctor I or friends/family have ever encountered have specifically said it is a bad idea to weigh oneself every day because weight fluctuates/water weight, etc. What research? Please provide a link/documentation when you claim this nonsense.

2. Stephanie M says:

Interesting! However, I will still weight myself once a week as I surely don’t want to get too obsessed with it.

OK so weight is interesting. To weigh or not to weigh that really is the question. The best time is the same time daily or the same time once a week. Whether it is 7,8 or 5 on the clock is really just a number……….. but same time same station sort of speaking. so if yo are up and willing at 7 go for it at that time but hey for the sleepers wake up and go to the scale same time daily weekly or what-ever

Fascinating stuff! I just had a doctor tell me the same thing about weighing myself, so it was good to see it in print as well. As far as shaving, I’ll go for it! I still tend to cut myself.

5. linda says:

Interesting! Who in the world thinks up these thing to research though??!!

6. Angel says:

I weigh myself daily, and have been since last October. It’s one of the reasons I’ve lost 30lbs since then.

7. ShericeJ says:

I normally don’t weigh myself until before I leave for a job but I will switch it up and see what happens.