TREND ALERT: RED HAIR

We are mad for January Jones new hair color!  The Mad Men actress looks gorgeous as a redhead.  So we decided to take a little look down memory lane at other actresses who’ve made that dramatic shift.

7 Responses to “TREND ALERT: RED HAIR”

1. Carole says:

All three ladies are beautiful. But really, I think each of them looks better with red hair. It really seems to suit their coloring better than the blonde. Who knew?

2. Claudia says:

I LOVE being a redhead. It is like wearing make-up all the time. The red hair color reflects onto your face. I think that anyone who is pale looks better as a redhead–including me.

3. HaleyBrooke says:

I went from nearly black to being a bright redhead – and I mean bright (Louna Maroun, anyone?) and I’ve settled into an auburn for now. I’m very pale with blue eyes, but red looks better on me than my dark locks. I don’t think I could pull off blonde, and my blonde sister couldn’t pull off black, but anyone looks good as a redhead.

once you decide what looks best on you then hey stick to it. she looks wonderful red. go red!!!!!!!!

Hey, I’m in fashion–for once! My naturally auburn hair caused me embarrassment growing up (silly, I know). Once Julia Roberts hit the screen in “Pretty Woman” with red locks, I began to appreciate the gift.

6. Lori says:

I HATE red hair! Especially carrot top red! If it’s a brown shade with red highlights fine, but bright red hair and pale ghostly white complexion are just horrible to me. Sorry red heads.

7. Irma says:

Red hair looks good on EVERYONE! My hair was red when I was growing up and I hated it because so many people made fun of me. Now my hair is snow white and I would LOVE to be red headed again!