BOLD BEAUTY

Would you ever color your hair blue or purple?  It is a rather bold move and then there is the issue of keeping it up.  With that in mind, Kevin Murphy created something called Color Bug.  It’s just for fun and just for one night. With a towel draped around your shoulders to protect your clothes, you apply a hair product and then the Color Bug to make it stick. Simply add a fine mist of hairspray to lock on the color.   Available in Pink, Purple and Orange at Nigel Beauty Emporium.

8 Responses to “BOLD BEAUTY”

1. Millie says:

I would try this but my natural hair color is black so I do not think this would work for me.

2. Heather says:

I would have fun with this and do a pink & purple combo on my hair!

3. Linda says:

Sounds fun and easy!!

4. raz says:

Sounds/looks like a hot mess. Can you imagine how bad it would rub off on your clothes?!? Eww. And the model pic, the color looks all washed out. Go big, or go home … now where’s my bleach activator??? LOL!

5. Jennifer says:

I love this! I think this is best on the under 30 age group (I’m a little over), but I’d still give it a try. Any kind of change is fun even if it’s temporary.

6. melissa says:

trashy and unprofessional. we’re not 16 anymore, ladies.

7. sharon parsell says:

I would def try these colours… i am 49 and am always up for a
    change… have always wanted pink and blue… but pink and purple
    would be just fine xx
    We may not be 16 anymore but there is not much we can do with
    our hair anymore… so be daring and give it a go…. my daughter
    would love for me to do this.. and i have seen may older women as well
    with blue and pink in their hair and it looks great not trashy xx
    You can send one to me hehehe

8. Jessica says:

sounds cool, and I would try it if it came in some other colors, like blue or bright red.