WHAT MEN WANT

Brad Pitt clearly loves them on Angelina, as does David on Victoria Beckham. But tattoos on women are the biggest turn-off for men, according to new research. Some 37 per cent of men questioned in a new poll about unattractive qualities in the opposite sex listed tattoos as their number one turn-off, with more than three quarters of men (78 per cent) ranking body art among their top five turn-offs. Women on the other hand are fairly apathetic about tattoos on men, with only 13 per cent of females considering them to be a big passion-killer.  Instead, beards are what women are least attracted to, with a third of those questioned voting hairy faces not so hot.  Bad breath came second on the lists of both men and women, with both sexes identifying halitosis as their number one dating gripe. That is a killer!   Read more.

6 Responses to “WHAT MEN WANT”

1. Lennia says:

I totally agree! Tattoos are vile & a clear defilement of the body. They are not attractive in any way. I think they are also for the weak minded & those who have some sort of self hate and/or body issues. Just don’t get why some feel the need to defile their gorgeous skin! It is perfect just as it was given to us.

2. Stephanie M says:

I couldn’t agree more Lennia.

3. Nicole says:

Why don’t you tell us how you really feel. How many people with tattoos do you know? I know a bunch and I would not call them self-hating or weak minded. They are fun and intelligent people who just have different standards of beauty. And as for body image they take great care of themselves eat right, exercise, and don’t put toxins in the body they hold dear. Now I have body issues and have no tattoos so I don’t think there is correlation between the two.

4. Danielle N says:

Amen Lennia!!!!!

5. Cathryn says:

I agree with you Nicole! “Tattoos are stories of the heart written on your skin”

6. jerri says:

Hi the Lennia

Being a woman with many tattoo’s I feel I need to share here, especially when being called “weak minded & those who have some sort of self hate and/or body issues”. I am neither weak minded nor do I have body isses. For my own personal reasons I choose to carry my own story on myself. They are personal works of art that mean a great deal to me. I don’t think it’s fair to critisise someone else’s choices in life if you don’t understand the issue to begin with. And thank you Nicole