CARMEN ELECTRA STILL SIZZLING AT 40!

Carmen Electra was recently pictured in a one-piece cut-out and she looks amazing at the age of 40!  She is beautiful, tan and toned!  Obviously she works-out and eats right but what else does this beauty do to stay looking so fab?  Her skin looks so dewey and we wanted to know her secret?  ”I moisturize every day,” she told BU. “I’ve recently become obsessed with Kate Sommerville products. The Hydrakate Dermal Quench Liquid Lift is my favorite.”  After seeing that photo it is ours too!

8 Responses to “CARMEN ELECTRA STILL SIZZLING AT 40!”

1. Christine A. says:

She has always been glamorous and edgy but still gorgeous. Looking great and that is a hard swimsuit to look good in.

2. Lennia says:

She has always been gorgeous to me but the bikini bottom is not doing her shape any justice. It’s making her look square & boyish which I have never known her to be. She’s always been curvy so not sure if it’s the suit or whether she changed her shape with exercise. Looks weird at the hips & waist.

3. linda r says:

She looks great and I have heard of the dermal quench. Have to get to Sephora and give this a try

4. ashley says:

that is a funky ensemble but she truly looks amazing! my new inspiration as I will be turning 40 in march!

Eh, I don’t love the suit.

6. D says:

I agree with Lennia! But Carmen is one of my all-time beauty icons! Love her.

7. Teresa says:

She’s naturally pretty in the face, but the suit is funky, as well as the shoes and the fake Pamela Anderson boobs. Natural beauty from head to toe is best – seems like she, along with many celebs and non-celeb women are trying way too hard.

8. Carmen Electra rocks. She appears to be a genuinely good person. I would love to have lunch with her at McDonald’s and talk about anything. Yes, I said McDonalds, lol. I’m addicted to it. What can I say, I’m a woman–I like to talk and eat, lol. I’m a huge fan of Carmen’s. I enjoy her movies. She is a smart and talented woman that happens to be very good looking too! :)