HOT ROLLERS ARE BACK

Could it be that curlers are actually back?  We all love Blake Lively’s beautiful locks.  According to Harper’s Bazaar: “Hot rollers are the key for glamourous waves.  Ceramic-coated versions will protect your hair from heat  and prevent frizz all night. Finish with a light-hold hairspray to keep your  curls intact.”

8 Responses to “HOT ROLLERS ARE BACK”

1. Melissa says:

hot rollers may be “back” but they’re a pain in the ass to use if you don’t have someone else doing your hair. i bought a fancy set and tried using them recently for a gala event that i was working at, and thankfully i started plenty early, because i ended up having to bust out my curling iron and returning the hot rollers. and when i returned them to the salon i bought them at, one of the salesgirls/stylists was like “oh, i wish i’d been working when you bought these, i would have suggested you not buy them.”

2. Tammy says:

I’ve been using them regularly since the 80′s lol :D

OK hot rollers are back however, When you all have a chance what company do you find to be the best or a few that you would suggest??? Love the curls

I never stopped using them! My favorite for the last many years are the Caruso steam rollers. The curls/waves last forever and hair damage is minimal.

5. Retrodiva says:

I love my hot rollers! I use a BaByliss set that is amazing. I can also second the Caruso steam rollers – those curls hold for EVER.

6. Julie says:

FHI and Conair make great rollers!

7. ShericeJ says:

Steam rollers are better or the regular rollers. A lot less damage to your hair.

8. melissa says:

thank god my hair growth out of my head with 2c waves/3a curls and i don’t have to mess with rollers.