KATE UPTON AND THE NASTY BLOGGER

Kate Upton is in the center of weighty issue.  The model is known for her hot body, but a blogger who acknowledges preferring the “skinny aesthetic” has likened the curvy swimsuit model to a cow and a pig.  In a June 10 post on the website “Skinny Gurl,” the unnamed female blogger wrote: “Did you know that humans are 80% genetically identical to cows? Well, allow me to prove it to you… .” That line was followed by an unflattering photo of the back of Upton’s lingerie-clad body on the runway.

The blogger wrote that Upton was “confidently lumbering up the runway like there’s a buffet at the end of it,” and also called her a “little piggie” with “huge thighs, NO waist, big fat floppy boobs, terrible body definition … .” But the tables have been turned on the blogger. In a July 8 post, she wrote that she has been deluged with angry emails and threatened with rape and death.  The fashion world is also rallying around Ms. Upton.

14 Responses to “KATE UPTON AND THE NASTY BLOGGER”

1. Rachel says:

Omg some bloggers need to keep comments like that to themsrlves. Upton looks great and I bet a lot of wimen respect her for not being the anorexic looking stereotypic model!!! If they think she’s a piggy she has no idea what curves are!!!

It would be so nice if people would just leave others alone and try and focus on themselves. If everyone just accepted everyone is different and everyone has goods and bads then hey what a wonderful world we would have….. !!!!!!!!!!

3. Nancy t says:

Wow, if Kate Upton’s body is “fat”, may I become just like her!

4. Mamavalveeta03 says:

The blogger has the right to say what she wants, but with that comes responsibility and consequences. Her words are mean-spirited and hurtful. I wish women would start being kinder to other women. What a boring world this would be if we all looked alike. I think Kate is gorgeous and voluptuous…not FAT by any means! You go, girl!

5. Can says:

Well, in that blogger’s defense, that bra does NOT fit her. Victoria’s Secret (or whoever’s show it is) Should know better. I like that she’s not a rail, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion & if you don’t like it or agree with it, move on. Speech should not be censored to spare someone’s feelings. Pretty soon we won’t be able to converse, it’ll be limited to stating facts an statistics that can be backed up with data. So boring. I highly doubt Ms. Upton cares what a blogger says. She’ll be laughing her ‘fat ass’ all the way to the bank.

6. Lexi says:

That b*tch of a blogger got what she deserved. I hope the threats continue and she’ll learn to keep her mouth shut. While I agree that this bra does not fit her correctly, Kate is gorgeous and she should proud to rock her curves. You guys forgot to mention that this blogger promotes anorexia and even has a feature on her blog on how to starve yourself with less pain. She’s majorly messed up in the head and her sick blog should be taken off permanently.

7. Iris says:

The blogger can say what she wants, but the level of the threats against her is beyond reason.

And you’d think that the organization whose items she’s modeling would put her in items that suit her better.

8. Elaine Enochs says:

ug. when will the focus turn to inner beauty? i live in hope.

9. Justine says:

That website is sick and so is the girl who runs it. Kate is beautiful.

10. M says:

The blogger can say what she wants but she should also be held accountable for her words. She’s a nasty, bitter wretch–hardly a good person. Pretty ugly inside and out, I’d say. Why do some ignorant sub-humans feel the need to berate others unprovoked?

11. Danielle says:

It really pisses me off when people who are considered by most to be beautiful, and something many others strive to be get criticized when they don’t look perfect. Gosh, I don’t even see what is so damn wrong with her in that pic anyway. She doesn’t look rail thin (but definitely still thin), and maybe her top didn’t fit her perfectly… that’s about it. The blogger has no business saying such cruel things. Guess she’s not worried about sounding unprofessional. Even if she did look as bad as the blogger said (which she did not), those are horribly cruel things to say. Also, if some hot model gets ripped apart like that for no good reason, it sends a really bad message to other women.

12. Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you just can do with some p.c. to power the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

13. I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Excellent work!

14. I hardly create remarks, but i did some searching and wound up here
    KATE UPTON AND THE NASTY BLOGGER | Beauty Undercover. And I do have a
    couple of questions for you if it’s allright. Is it just me or does it look like a few of these remarks look like left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I’d like to follow everything new
    you have to post. Would you list of all of your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
    profile?