TREND ALERT: CAT CLAWS

Soft Claws is the latest thing to hit kitty couture.  The application on your the paws of any cat will last 4 to 6 weeks.  In addition to being chic, it will save your furniture from the claws of your cat!

11 Responses to “TREND ALERT: CAT CLAWS”

1. Summer says:

Who is the model? She is such a natural beauty!

You have to be careful with these. We had something similar on our cat and one of them didn’t fall off. We didn’t realize this and the cap began pushing into the pad on our cats foot. He had to be taken to the vet to have his claw clipped professionally. We felt so bad for him.

3. Wanda says:

the claw caps is a terrible idea……polish if you want, but this looks painful for the paw.

4. Elizabeth says:

SoftClaws are an incredible solution for cat scratching issues. The caps normally fall off naturally with the cats shed cycle, however it is necessary to keep an eye on your cat’s paws to ensure the caps do not stay on any longer than the 6-8 weeks. If the cap does not fall off naturally within that time, simply trim the tip as if you are trimming your cat’s nails and gently massage the cap to break the adhesive bond.

Like anything new, your cat may take a bit of time to adjust to the product, however it does not cause harm or pain in anyway if used correctly. Cats nails do not retract into their skin, instead they simply relax into their fur. Once kitty is used to the process it will be just like a pawdicure for your cat; safe, fun and pretty!

Be sure to purchase the real thing, as the replica brands do not provide the customer service that is provided from the SoftClaws site. Plus the genuine SoftClaws brand is made in the USA of completely non-toxic materials.

5. Bekki says:

My cat went through an adjustment period when I first applied her Soft Claws. But now, she looks forward to our sessions… And how funny, we call them “paw-dicures,” too! Since she’s been using them a while, she’s on a regular nail shedding cycle, and most of the caps fall off around the same time. When they don’t, I just clip them to help take them off.

And let me tell you, my couches are so happy we found Soft Claws!!

6. LJG says:

My cat has used soft paws for over 2 years now and has never had a problem. They take just a few minutes to apply, there is no pain on either of our parts and, as a bonus, they look very cute. Both the glue and nail cap are non-toxic so are perfectly safe for your cat. They work as advertised and don’t hinder the cat at all. My cat still likes to use his scratching posts with them on. Much more humane than declawing and the expense is minimal. I highly recommend!

7. Tammy says:

Cute!!! :D

8. Chantal says:

I love Soft Paws. They are easy to apply and humane! Yes, sometimes they don’t fall off, however, they are easy enough to remove. My kitty doesn’t mind at all! In fact she will tell me if she loses one.

9. Kat says:

Such a great alternative to declawing. I’m so glad so many states are finally making the procedure illegal.

10. I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours today, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It’s lovely value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.