KIM KARDASHIAN ROCKS A ONE-PIECE

Kim Kardashian rocks a one-piece!

35 Responses to “KIM KARDASHIAN ROCKS A ONE-PIECE”

1. Latoya says:

I love one pieces, a timeless classic!

2. atilav says:

Perfect! it keeps everything in!
    Get one for Chloe too

3. liquidfrequency says:

Dat Azz…….:D

4. Lennia says:

Her butt has the weirdest shape to me. It looks so unnatural. Just weird how it looks on her body not sure how to explain it. Maybe it’s the porportion & ratio???

5. Melissa says:

Say what you will about her reality-celeb status lack of talent but the girl is gorgeous and her butt looks great!! she looks like the ultimate femme. love her bangs, too.

6. missannmcd says:

Just my opinion butt (pun intended) I think her butt is gross. I would get reduction surgery if it were mine. It’s gonna be really disgusting in her older age.

7. Daisy says:

Ladies. Stop picking her apart. We ALL have different shape bodies, and people can criticize us too. She is a gorgeous woman with a real body.

8. Carole says:

I took a double take at this photo. Kim’s butt is so weirdly shaped. She is a very short person, and I think she is out of proportion all over, especially when she turns sideways or shows the back view. I am so sick of the Kardashians, and I can’t believe I even responded to this.

9. Haile says:

I love the one piece on her. The color is also super flattering. & the 1 thing that brings this looks together is her confidence. Rock it Kim!

She looks fantastic! That ass is fantastic!

11. Liz says:

She looks fantastic! As a woman with an hourglass shape, I say she is rocking that swimsuit!

12. Diane K. says:

I’m sorry. This picture is photoshopped. I don’t know what all the fuss is over her butt. It’s huge and totally out of proportion with the rest of her 5 feet tall body. Nothing about her is real, from head to toes. I’ve seen untouched photos of her butt and it’s a huge, flabby mess. The pictures that are shown to the public are all photoshopped but even then, her butt is ugly. And remember, the bigger you are, such as her butt and breast implants, the harder they fall. And they will fall regardless of what she does because gravity is something none of us can fight and win. We can try to fix body parts as they start drooping but they will droop and the more you have, the saggier they will be and the lower they will fall. Sorry Kim. Enjoy the last year or so of fame. It’s not gonna last long because there’s no substance behind, (get it) it. Now look at Jennifer Aniston, a beautiful, talented woman who looks better now than ever before. Aging does not equate to ugly. I wish women would realize that and start choosing better role models.

Diane K.

13. Melissa says:

wow. some really nasty-hearted ladies on here. she didn’t make her butt this way. she was born like this. I find it disgusting that you all feel that it is acceptable to negatively critique someone’s god-given assets. ever hear the saying “if you have nothing nice to say…”? if one of my female friends made a comment like that i’d reconsider what kind of person they were. very ugly inside, for sure.

14. Atilav says:

A certain amount if excerise, motion, and activity is what is normal, healthy, and required for the human body. Sitting around just because you have a pretty face or marketable personality is not.

Kims but and body is not normal, though it may be the average or common in America.

I say get better role models.

15. Brooke says:

I agree 110% with Diane K. Because what she said is real…and the comment about Jennifer Aniston (: THAT women is real and, in my opinion, one of or even the best role model in Hollywood. Kim? Ummm no, a pretty face doesn’t cut it.

16. Melissa says:

@Atilav, Kim is hardly fat. You’re completely clueless. She has curves. And yes, I’m one of those people who hate when truly overweight and obese people use the term curvy. You are completely out touch. Very sad.

17. Melissa says:

and, Atilav, you cannot exercise to remove fat from only certain body parts and not others. really. get a clue. any personal trainer will tell you that.

18. Melissa says:

And who said Kim was a role model?

19. Atilav says:

Yes Kim, youre probably right.

20. Melissa says:

haha yeah. I’m soo Kim. Idiot.

21. dhonesty1 says:

her butt still looks face.. it doesn’t even look like it’s hers.. sorry..

22. she is says:

Her ass is so fake…pun intended….and she is photo shopped to death In this pic.her arms, are altered and her thighs have the worst photo editing done to them ever…they gave her Barbie legs…lol…who’s thighs go straight likevthat…lol

23. Atilav says:

Yes Mellisa, Im an idiot.
    I accidentally typed the wrong name so I am wrong, clueless, and an idiot.

All I wrote was that her body wasnt normal to me, perhaps average but not normal. Now you just have to convince the other clueless idiots.

24. missannmcd says:

Now we’ve stooped even lower to bashing other BU members? Shameful…

25. Olivia says:

I agree with Diane K and Brooke said.

26. Daisy says:

Geez ladies. It’s not that serious.

27. Rachel says:

Atilav just because people don’t agree with your opinion doesn’t mean that they’re idiots! I think Kim is a pretty girl I agree she’s not the best role model ever but who says all people aspire to be like Jennifer Aniston? Yes she is pretty but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

28. Juliannah says:

Are we all suppose to look alike Atilav? Are we not able to do as we please with our own bodies? Because I didn’t get the MEMO!!

29. Beverly says:

Im guessing Atilav must have some body image issues with herself maybe even an eating disorder and the only way she can make herself feel good about her below average body is to tear other women apart and call people names. Get help sweetie.

30. atilav says:

No @Rachel and @Beverly.
    I didnt call anyone any names. ^Melissa twice called Me an idiot.

@Juliannah I do not have an opinion or on how ‘you all’ are supposed to look like or what you are able to do with your own bodies.

I havent called anybody any names.

31. Melissa says:

No, Atliv, you’re an idiot for thinking I’m really Kim posting under a fake name just because I disagree with you. You got very hostile, defensive, and this is very ugly behavior “It is always interesting how women will always use terms like ‘natural’, ‘god-given’, and others to protect or justify someone who is fat.”

32. Melissa says:

And I said it once, not twice.

33. atilav says:

WOW this thread is really something!

I thing youre calling me an idiot because i wrote Kims name instead of yours is quite hostile and certainly unjustified.
    I also thought I clarified that i accidentally wrote that instead of your name i was typing quickly.

Im not sure where you found hostility or and defensiveness. Ive only stated My opinion of what I found interesting.

But if you want to pick apart posts, yours-”she didn’t make her butt this way. she was born like this” is unlikely to be true. It MAY be possible but I doubt she was born in this shape or proportion.

34. Melissa says:

Look. I don’t like Kim’s character but I find it reprehensible to be tearing down a woman because of what she looks like. Anyone who tears someone down because of their appearance is a crappy person and has serious body image issues of their own. You may not like her shape but to suggest she’s fat really calls into question your own health. And I do recall reading online that she (silly move but whatever) took x-rays of her derriere and there were no implants. Going around making unfounded claims is an idiot thing to do.

35. Rachel says:

Ok Atilav sorry I misunderstood the post.