VANESSA BRYANT: DID SHE OR DIDN’T SHE?

The wife of basketball star Kobe Bryant is fighting off rumors she went under the knife.  When 30-year old Vanessa Bryant showed up at the Olympics tongues started wagging about the dramtic change in her appearance. Her representatives have blasted the allegations as ’100 per cent not true’ and ‘ridiculous’.  Did she or didn’t she?

18 Responses to “VANESSA BRYANT: DID SHE OR DIDN’T SHE?”

1. Lynn says:

Her nose/lips do appear to have a different shape looking at these photos. For me it doesn’t matter if I had the money I would like to have some work done myself.

2. Erica says:

I think she did. She looks very kardashian-like. She was beautiful before she certainly didn’t need it.

3. Valerie C. says:

Yes, lips and maybe nose at least.

4. Diane K. says:

She did and she shouldn’t have. She was so beautiful. Now she has those trout lips and looks plastic. I completely believe in plastic surgery and fillers, lasers, etc. but why fix something that’s not broken. I’m sorry to say but she looks like Kim K. Both were quite beautiful before they started messing around with their appearance. These are young women who need no work. And just like Kim K., she looks plastic, with that stepford wife, scary look. These women have so much money but from the results of whatever procedures they’ve had, it seems they went to inexperienced doctors. I think women should take notice of how incredible and natural Jennifer Anniston looks. She clearly did her research, went to the best doctors and had only the minimum amount of work needed to maintain her youthful beauty. Vanessa Bryant, just like Kim K. look ridiculous and again, sorry to say, horrendous. Hasn’t anyone learned from the mistakes of Michael Jackson, Priscilla Pressley, Meg Ryan and Nicole Kidman?

5. Joanna says:

She definitely did!

6. Roni says:

Yuck…of course she did. Now she looks like LaToya Jackson!

7. ashley says:

Ditto Roni! Such a shame….she was so very pretty before.

8. Shauni says:

Considering she has all that money and so many people other than herself watching the kids…you would have thought she would have searched around for a good doctor. Thats poor plastic surgery ..

9. Dyane says:

She looks fake now, but she has to do it because she is insecure and wants to keep her husband happy so he doesn’t go cheating on her again…and again.

10. SandyB says:

Why do they even bother to deny it? who cares? We know they do it, we can see they do it, we can compare photos and it’s obvious that they did it, and who really cares anymore? What would really happen if they said, ‘yes, she did’? Maybe I’m naive. The only one who can really get away with saying she didn’t is Meryl Streep – she did it smart and slow and didn’t make radical changes. Sarah Jessica Parker did, too, and we can tell with her, but she didn’t make any radical changes and not all at once. I wasn’t even aware until someone pointed it out. She still has strong features, they’re just softened – she still looks like herself, and she’s beautiful – was before. But where do you stop, if you do start? You have to have a strong sense of self, and maybe a really supportive husband or wife or family who can stand up to you and tell you you’re nuts to do any more. Agents won’t do it. I agree – Vanessa was beautiful. And she could have had some small things done to help her age gracefully, if she felt a little insecure. We’re all going to get there, why some fight it so hard (Joan Rivers) is just frustrating, that women have to have that kind of pressure on them. They end up looking like the cadavers they’ll eventually be, and I love Joan Rivers. Alright, rant done.

yes she did….. hey with what she has go for it. whay not it appears that the majority of hollywood opt for the knives so she just joined in the party….

12. Maria says:

Most women don’t consider minor in-office procedures to be “under the knife.” She looks like she has had botox, collagen, and chemical peels. She may have also had some laser resurfacing but I don’t think she had surgery. If she did, she wasted her money.

I believe she did. This is getting ridiculous–she is only thirty! And she was so very beautiful . . .

14. missannmcd says:

O geez, why o why do women who are so young do this to themselves? She looks like a Jackson for sure. The nose job is terrible!

15. Jillian says:

Yes it’s obvious that she’s had some work done, no amount of makeup can change the actual size of her nose like that. It’s sad that she feels the need to deny it when it’s obvious!

16. Christine says:

Yes, she was a natural beauty before & now just another Botox victim of the wrong kind. At least she has that ring to look at.

17. Doreen Pagett says:

What is wrong with all of you? I too can make my lips look like they have been injected by puckering up and that’s exactly how this picture was taken of her. She was beautiful in her picture from many years ago and very beautiful now. Let her be, live her life, be a wife and a mom.

18. Hey very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I’m glad to find numerous useful information here within the put up, we need work out extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .