UNUSUAL CELEBRITY BEAUTY SECRETS

Jennifer Aniston, Taylor Swift and Sienna Miller use some unconventional products in the name of beauty.  Sienna Miller revealed that she used ketchup to remove the green tinge from her strands after a dye job gone wrong.  Taylor Swift actually  used a Sharpie as eyeliner in an airplane bathroom because she didn’t have any with her.  Jennifer Aniston keeps her skin youthful by swiping Vaseline under her eyes every night to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.

9 Responses to “UNUSUAL CELEBRITY BEAUTY SECRETS”

1. Joanna says:

Love Jennifer Aniston Vaseline trick. Wile be implementing it to my beauty regime :)

My beloved mother had absolutely PERFECT skin at the age of 87 when she passed away. She rarely used moisturizers. She DID use Vaseline. People almost mistook her for being in her 60′s!

3. Elaine says:

My mom used alcohol every night on her skin. She looked to be in her early 50′s when she died at 72. She also didn’t drink alcohol, and walked everywhere (she didn’t drive.) She was in wonderful shape.
    I use ketchup on my hair after I swim, to neutralize the chlorine and to soften. I also use vaseline as a barrier on my skin when I swim, and after. My favorite lip balm is made by our candle expert, and includes beeswax and coconut butter. It’s wonderful.
    I love Beauty Undercover, thanks, girls.

4. Sherice J says:

A sharpie?! that’s not even safe.

5. Bobbie J Crippen says:

Hummmmmmm, interesting.

6. olivia says:

Guess I’m the naysayer. Of all the finest products Aniston has access to and is given to her she opts for Vaseline on a regular basis?! I don’t think so. Could see the ketchup in a pinch. And I’m w/ Sherice concerning the Sharpie.

7. Deborah Curran says:

great shot of Jennifer – she looks really pretty here

8. Maria says:

Sharpie? Yes, I have used pink sharpie as lipliner before. It looks really good and doesn’t smear. It is probably bad for you…

9. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.