BEAUTY BARGAIN: PERFECT PEDICURE

We love passing on a deep discount at Beauty Undercover subscribers and in this case the first one to the deal gets the dee[est discount.  So here it goes: Hollywood types are loving on something called the Pedisavers.  These open-toed socks/seperators are perfect to throw on before putting on polish.  In addition to acting as toe separators,  they lock in those potions and lotions and keep your feet toasty!

The socks are usually $19.99, but we’re getting a special deal today so you can get a pair for $12.99.  Unless you are the first to the deal and you can have them for $1.99.  If this code works you were the first in! Click here and try this code:  ABC-W01-FUP-679.  If not, enter the code PedisaversFall for the $12.99 deal.  Leave a comment if you were the first in!

7 Responses to “BEAUTY BARGAIN: PERFECT PEDICURE”

1. Marci says:

I ordered the Full Length Black for $9.99 and the Full Length White for $9.99.
    I put the code in my cart and the black were $0. The shipping ended up being $1. I paid $10.99 for two pairs of socks to be shipped! THANKS!!!

2. Denise kravitz says:

This is amazing and I can’t believe this is a new trend. Wow. I can wait the few minutes prior to walking out…shows there is something new for everyone.. Keep up the great job of bringing us the newest trends….

3. linda r says:

Congrats Marci!!

4. Devon says:

I will really need this next month! This is a perfect STOCKING STUFFER (lol)!

5. Liz says:

Congratulations, Marci!

6. Marci says:

Thanks! It’s funny that just last week I came up with this idea. My family was so excited about the ShoToz socks I was going to make. Totally bummed that someone beat me to the idea. But very excited to get some of my own.

7. web site says:

Therefore if the prostate gland is inflamed men can have a problem with
    urination when it is swelling against the urethra.
    You may have a problem reading any kind of print in smaller fonts, too.
    ‘After several tests that measured acid in my esophagus and throat, Dr.