WEIGH IN ON SARAH PALIN’S NEW LOOK

Controversial Sarah Palin has been forced to  hit back after photos emerged of the former vice presidential candidate looking very thin.  She defended her weight loss saying she is, in fact, now  writing a fitness book.  It seems the weight loss is only part of story here…what about the outfit?

31 Responses to “WEIGH IN ON SARAH PALIN’S NEW LOOK”

1. Barb says:

What?!?! That’s Sarah Palin?! She looks way too think, almost anorexic looking.

Also, is that Kmart she’s leaving?!

2. Deanna says:

Regardless of political affliation, it always saddens me when we must pick upon influential women based on their appearance & not their abilities.

3. Lisa Brown says:

Although she looks slim, her outfit is great! Love the shoes.

4. Mamavalveeta03 says:

Scarily skinny…I agree, almost anorexic. Or ill.

5. Christine A. says:

Very thin, but great outfit with exception of the shoes, does not really go with it, clunky and magnify the awkward thin frail look.

6. April D. says:

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her outfit, except maybe she could have chosen a shorter pair of shoes as it looks as though she’s about to topple over in her somewhat frail condition. She does look a little overly thin…I agree, almost anorexic. But who cares if she went to Kmart??

7. Roni says:

She looks way to thin, By losing the weight, it has added years to her face. I think she could have gone with a pair of knee high boots to balance the look. The shoes were definitely the wrong choice.

8. Rita says:

I’m sorry, but you have just lost a reader. This woman is nuts and has always been so.

9. MeenaK says:

Mid-life crisis. Bristol and her mom look the same these days. Also, she’s not a fashion icon or entertainer- why are we even discussing this?

10. MeenaK says:

Also, we have a KMart in LA?

She looks way too thin and is dressing way too young for her age.

12. Shirl says:

She looks horrible…She better get a re-do…

13. Dizzle says:

She looks great – thin but she is beautiful – don’t be haters just because of your politics.

14. Bev Eagen says:

While I enjoy the chances at winning swag and the occasional tip here and there, what I do not enjoy is how women are continuously tearing each other down for no reason other than someone is different than you. I think it is GREAT that she is shopping at K-Mart. If she can find what she needs there, why pay more? I would not have recognized her because she does look a lot different than I recall her pictures in the past but regardless, she looks fine.

Whether I agree with her political stances or not, she has surely accomplished far more in her years than most people, myself included, that are commenting on her looks.

Negativity makes you ugly. You might want to think about that. I would take a happy overweight woman to spend time with any day over a thin witchy woman.

15. Adeline says:

Doesn’t appear that she is “fit” just that she looks “too thin”.

16. AB says:

She looked great before in my opinion. You don’t have to look Frail in order to write a fitness book.

17. Camille says:

Bev Eagen, I totally agree!

18. Judy A says:

She doesn’t look as healthy as she did before and she is looking older, not exactly my idea of being “fit”.

19. linda r says:

Has she been sick? She looks so much older.

20. Kendra says:

phone in the hand Sarah?? c’mon girlfriend…. you really need to get familiar with PortaPocket ;) helps you help yourself. see what I mean at http://www.portapocket.com

21. blysse says:

known to Sarah Palin as “fitness”, and the rest of us as “anorexia”

22. Brandy says:

Love the outfit, totally my taste. The shoes? Not my style but she looks great for her age. Heavy women hate to be called FAT, just like some skinny girls hate to be labeled Anorexic. I have always been the same weight (except for pregnancy) for 38 years and people have told me that I need to eat more and that I’m too skinny or I look sick. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want & never had to “watch” what or how much I ate. I have never been Anorexic. Never judge a book by it’s cover. :)

23. Barb says:

Bev Eagen: I was NOT being negative nor tearing her down! I was just surprised to see that she would be shopping at Kmart. I think it’s great too. You just don’t expect to see a celebrity leaving a Kmart store, that’s all! No need to get all angry about it.

The reason for this is to weigh in on her look. I said she looks a little too thin. There was nothing wrong at all about the way she looked before. She didn’t look like she needed to lose weight.

24. Valerie C. says:

I think she looks great! I can’t do flats either, my daughter laughs :)

25. Elaine says:

The two things I don’t like on BU are the “how old is she” and commenting on someone’s looks. Seems so negative.

In this case, the question, as I read it, was strictly about her outfit. Some woman’s outfit. Except the shoes, I like it on her. I don’t know if I could pull it off. But there you are.

I love the rest of BU, all the helpful info, tips, and swag.

26. Janece says:

She looks terrible – way too thin and a bad role model for “real” women.

Not only that, but I think it’s pretty obvious that she HAS, indeed, had breast implants regardless of her claims otherwise. No woman can be that thin and have breasts that large naturally.

27. If you want to obtain a good deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these strategies to your won weblog.

28. Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.

29. I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

30. Hello there, Awesome submit. Likely to concern together with your site inside ie, would likely click here? For instance even so would be the current market key as well as a large part associated with other individuals may pass up your excellent publishing because of this problem.

31. Launa says:

Hi there, constantly i used to check weblog posts here in the early
    hours in the morning, as i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and
    more.