SWAG ALERT: HAIRCREDIBLE HAIR CARE!

freak-show-spray

Do you have fine hair that gets weighted down with product?  We’ve just discovered a new spray which will turn limp locks into a verifiable Freak ShowHaircredible is a new luxury brand that caters to the fine natural hair demographic.  Its Freak Show Hairspray is a lightweight hairspray which features Innovative Spray Technology, offering 3-in-1 spray patterns.  Light spray provides soft holding and reworking; medium  offers fashion styling and redefining; heavy ensures a firm hold.  Freak Show is never stiff, sticky, or crunchy.  Humidity resistant with a built-in UV protectant, its perfect for fine to medium-textured hair.  Packed with organic and natural ingredients, including Vitamin E and argan oil, all Haircredible products are paraben-free.

Haircredible is offering several lucky Beauty Undercover Subscribers an opportunity to SWAG its Freak Show Hairspray (retail $19.99) simply by following them on Instagram (or Facebook, if you don’t have Instagram) and entering  here. This SWAG Alert is open to Subscribers 18 years or older with a valid US mailing address only.  Delivery is anticipated within 3-4 weeks from notification.

Tags: ,

10 Responses to “SWAG ALERT: HAIRCREDIBLE HAIR CARE!”

1. Carole Tahan says:

Seems like a very innovative hair spray!

2. Aimee Jacobs says:

I could always use a good hairspray! Thanks 🙂

3. Christine York says:

WOW, Really I can curl my hair and it will stay. Instead of 15 minutes My hair is flat!!! My hair is so fine and strait it sucks!!

4. Diane Miller says:

wonderful finally a hairspray for fine hair that doesn’t make it stiff and sticky my hair goes flat quickly

5. Adrian R says:

Humidity resistant with a built-in UV protectant sounds great!

6. So many great thing about this product. would love to give it a go and see if it weighs my hair down or not.

7. TIFFANY WHITE says:

This must have been made for me! lol I have bought every hair spray on the planet I think! lol But none of them will hold my hair without my hair being stiff, sticky, or crunchy! It seems after I spend hours curling my hair, as soon as I go out, my curls are gone and my hair is straight! Or I find a spray that holds but have to deal with my hair being stiff, sticky and crunchy. UGH! I have bought expensive hair sprays and still have little luck. So I sure want to try this stuff! Crossing fingers to SWAG this up!

8. Carmen s says:

I have read the info about it, it’s a great product, I bet. But I just LOVE the name: FREAK SHOW Hairspray ! <3 <3 <3

9. Sandy Weinstein says:

sounds like a nice hairspray, not sticky or weigh down my long hair, liked on fb. thank you.

10. I am so excited I want to try this