Didn’t get enough papering over Spring Break? The family trip was not the same as a vacation? Spa Week returns from April 17th – 23rd, with hundreds of spas providing consumers the opportunity to explore wellness in an extraordinary and affordable way! From holistic salt therapy centers to detoxify the respiratory system, to standing in a -160 degree Cryotherapy Chamber to reduce cellulite and improve circulation, these signature services – normally valued at anywhere from $100 to $500 – will be available for just $50 each. Highlights from Spa Week’s Spring 2017 event include:
- Looking for a natural treatment that is designed to help you purify your skin, clear your lungs and overall help you de-stress? Take a trip to visit the Hygea Wellness Co & Salt Room in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania for a Salt Therapy treatment (Spa Week $50, normally $100).
- Does the thought of a treatment where you freeze various parts of your body leave you with chills? Well, when you stop by the Carrollton Square Spa in Texas for a 50 Minute Cryotherapy Massage (Spa Week $50, normally $100), you’ll be joining the ranks of World Champion LeBron James and actress Demi Moore in using alternative methods to improve your health and minimize your pain.
- Are your luscious locks starting to wig out? Has humidity expanded your look? Then head to Beverly Hills’s Aveda Nelson J Salon for a Power Keratin Blow Out (Spa Week $50, normally $200) to tame your tresses and pair down your profile. The formaldehyde-free treatment will keep your hair in check for 4-6 weeks!
- A facial…for your butt? Initially, we asked the same question but when we look at celebrities like J-Lo, Beyonce and Kim Kardashian and their finely crafted assets, we can’t help but want to book an appointment at NYC’s Smooth Synergy for a Fanny Facial (Spa Week $50, normally $150).
- Don’t worry guys, Spa Week isn’t just for the ladies. If you’re facing a hairy dilemma, we’ve created the perfect treatment for you. The Bearded Boss Men’s Facial (Spa Week $50, normally $75) – at NYC’s very own KUR Skin Lab.
- What do celebrities like Katy Perry, Adele, and Robert Downey Jr. have in common? They are all harnessing the special healing properties from crystals to ward off negative energy and promote healing and relaxation. To experience this modern day treatment, head down to The Spa at CopperWynd in Scottsdale, Arizona for an Amethyst massage (Spa Week $50, normally $120).