Post-Oscars, A-listers, such as Amy Adams, brought out their A-games to attend Graydon Carter’s Vanity Fair after-party — the place to be. Celebrity stylist, Laini Reeves, took inspiration from Adams’ gorgeous Versace gown, creating a sexy, braided, side part opposite a mane of cascading waves. Reeves shares her styling secrets with Beauty Undercover!
- Reeves created a severe side part in Adam’s wet hair with a thin comb and applied ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Thermal Protect Spray from roots to ends.
- She then worked ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Style Spray throughout the hair, creating a natural, brushable hold.
- Taking a thin section of hair from the shorter side of the part, Reeves divided it into three equal parts. Braiding it at the top, she began introducing small sections of hair into the braid.
- When completed, Reeves secured the braid at the nape of the neck with a small bobby pin.
- After quickly drying Adams’ loose hair, Reeves wrapped small small sections around a 2” curling iron barrel.
- With a flat brush, she loosened the curls, before applying ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Firm Finish Spray to secure the look.
ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care, a line of vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and sulfate-free haircare products, is offering ten Beauty Undercover Subscribers an opportunity to SWAG its Celebrity Styling Trio (retail $62), featuring ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Thermal Protect Spray, ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Style Spray, and ABBA Pure Performance Hair Care Firm Finish Spray, simply by liking them on Facebook and entering here. This SWAG Alert is open to Subscribers 18 years or older with a valid US mailing address. **There are no SNIPES available for this SWAG Alert