With summer fully upon us, we begin to pack thoughtfully for those weekends away or long-anticipated vacations. Missing items can turn your vacation into a scavenger hunt. And let’s face it, we all could use a break! Beauty Undercover shares our favorite travel essentials to make sure that your next journey is smooth sailing!
- Tweezerman’s Pink Perfection Petite Tweezer Set ($27) is part of your travel 911-kit. Removing splinters, pruning unattractive facial hairs, and, of course, perfecting well-defined brows is a cinch with this pocket-sized duo.
- For all of the times you have encountered 1-star lighting in a 4-star resort or realized that your boyfriend’s family doesn’t know from makeup mirrors, the Floxite LED Lighted Travel and Home 10x Magnifying Mirror ($33) is your savior. Not only can you spot those errant brows immediately, but it ensures for flawless blending of your tinted sunscreen!
- The Dry Divas Bouffant Divas Shower Cap ($18) is manufactured in high-quality laminated cotton fabric — not the disposable plastic you find in many drugstore aisles — and embellished with a festive vintage-inspired jewel. Our original Dry Diva has been safeguarding our blowouts for the past five years.
- Whether you are flying a long-haul journey or attempting to sleep in a shade-free guest room, The Dream Essentials Infinity Mask ($29.96) is a must-have. The adjustable fleece mask provides three-sided coverage, protecting lashes as well as your full 8-hours!
- NYX Blotting Papers in Fresh Face, Green Tea, Matte, and Tea Tree ($6) offer a shine-free quick-fix without disturbing your makeup or leaving a cakey residue.
- For taking a dip in the over-chlorinated hotel pool or protecting lash extensions in the shower, MP Michael Phelps Xceed Swim Goggles ($29.99) are your go-to for eye protection.
- Our ultimate splurge comes from celebrity-stylist, Sarah Potempa. The Beachwaver S1.25 ($129) turns any bad hair day into a glamorous evening. The dummy-proof styling tool creates cascading waves and removes all evidence of the frizzes.