For the first time in nearly 20 years — since the 1999 launch of J’Adore — the house of Dior will debut a new fragrance. According to a LVMH press release, the new scent, created by François Demachy, is “an unprecedented fragrance and a powerful universe which marks the beginning of a new era for fragrance at the house of Dior.” Brand ambassador, actress Jennifer Lawrence, 27, who has worked with the French fashion label since 2012, will serve as the face of its marketing campaign.
Posts Tagged ‘Dior’
On Tuesday Saks Fifth Avenue opened a new, 32,000-square-foot beauty space on the second floor of its New York Flagship with more than 120 color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance and wellness brands (58 of which are new to the floor). Anchor shops include Aesop, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin Beauté, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, Gucci (its first new beauty concept store in the US, above), Kiehl’s Since 1851, La Mer, La Prairie, Sisley Paris, and Tom Ford. By moving the Beauty Department to the second floor, Saks hopes to address the new ways customers shop and experience beauty.
Focusing more on on experiences, the floor now includes 15 new spa rooms along with services such as medi-spa treatments, facials, massages, manicures, brow services, a flower shop and more. Saks curated treatments and luxury experiences for customers include services such as:
- FaceGym, the original non-invasive facial workout, exclusive to Saks and the first shop in the United States.
- Dedicated spa rooms for CHANEL, Clé de Peau Beauté, Dior, Kiehl’s Since 1851, La Mer, La Prairie, Martine de Richeville, SKINNEY MedSpa and Sisley Paris.
- Brow and lash styling by Blink Brow Bar London, CoolSculpting and laser hair removal by SKINNEY MedSpa and manicures and meditation by sundays.
- Martine de Richeville’s signature slimming, deep-tissue massage, Rémodelage, —a Saks exclusive and brand-first space in the United States.
- Hand-tied floral arrangements by EB Florals, revolving around the composition of the fragrances and their seasonal availability.