Victoria’s Secret Angel Elsa Hosk will wear this year’s 2018 Dream Angels Fantasy Bra, designed and made exclusively by Atelier Swarovski. Crafted with over 2,100 Swarovski Created diamonds and topaz, valued at $1 million, the elaborate design took four craftsman and 930 hours to make. This is the first that the retailer has partnered with Atelier Swarovski to create its legendary Fantasy Bra. To accent her Dream Angel’s look, Hosk will also wear an Atelier Swarovski by Christopher Kane necklace with several bangles!
Posts Tagged ‘Victoria’s Secret’
Stars shined on the floral carpet for the 2018 Fragrance Foundation Awards at New York’s Lincoln Center. Hosted by actress, Jane Krakowski, special awards were given to Hall Of Famer, Ann Gottlieb, Lifetime Achievement Perfumer, Olivier Cresp, and Gamechanger, Frédéric Malle. Walking the step-and-repeat were actors Morena Baccarin, Ben McKenzie, and Nina Dobrev, singer Rita Ora, and models Olivia Palermo, Josephine Skriver, and Chanel Iman; however, the true stars were perfumers from the various fragrance houses. To recap the awards:
- Tom Ford Beauty took both the Women’s and Men’s Luxury Fragrance of the Year with Tom Ford F–king Fabulous and Tom Ford Oud Minérale, created by Shyamala Maisondieu for Givaudan.
- Prestige Fragrance Of The Year was awarded to Gucci Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum (for women) by Alberto Morillas for Firmenich, and Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Toilette (for men) by Dominique Ropion for IFF.
- Perfume Extraordinaire of The Year went to Atelier Cologne Café Tuberosa, created by perfumers Jerome Epinette and Sylvie Ganter for Robertet.
- Breakout Star was awarded to Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk, created by Jacques Cavallier Belletrud and Marie Salamagne for Firmenich.
- Indie Fragrance of The Year was awarded to Maison Trudan Bruma created by Antoine Lie for Takasago.
- Popular Fragrance of The Year was awarded to Glossier You Eau de Parfum by Frank Voelkl and Dora Baghriche for Firmenich.
- Consumer Choice was given to At The Beach (women’s) for Bath & Body Works by Jerry Caiazzo and Jean-Marc Chaillan for IFF and Coach For Men for Interparfums by Anne Flipo and Bruno Jovanovic for IFF.
- Diptyque Paris received Home Collection of The Year with Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain, created by Olivier Pescheux for Givaudan.
- Bath & Body Collection of the Year was given to Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Collection, created by both Givaudan (Michael Carby, John Gamba, Adrian Medina, Caroline Sabas) and Firmenich (Harry Freemont)
- Media Campaign of The Year was awarded to two Coty fragrances, Gucci Bloom (women’s) and Eternity Calvin Klein (men’s)
- Packaging of The Year went to Carolina Herrera’s Good Girl (women’s) for Puig and John Varvatos Artisan Pure (men’s) for Revlon.